Quality and result driven designer with over seven years of design experience looking for a progressive company to expand my design experience and be part of a team of like-minded, creative individuals.
Art Institute of NYC (2010 - 2012)
Associates of Occupational Studies - Interactive Media Design
- Dean's List: Eight Consecutive Quarters
- Tutor of Web & Design Applications (Summer 2010)
Certificate - Desktop Publishing
Snooth (Spring 2012) New York, NY
Web / Graphic Design Intern
- Created web based content including ads, banners and marketing materials.
- Designed sales sheets and media kits for print and mobile apps.
- Worked with creative director and marketing teams to design calendars for wine events.
FedEx Office (2006 - 2013) New York, NY
- Managed and completed time sensitive projects.
- Used digital skills for document creation and corrections.
- Responsible for handling money and FedEx bank documents.
Garyline / Gary Plastic Co. (2008 - 2010) Bronx, NY
Art Inspector / Digital Artist
- Worked closely with art directors, marketing teams and CEO's to produce marketing materials, sales documents and web-based content.
- Designed the annual sales catalogs, marketing materials, sales sheets, promotional flyers.
- Photographed products for the catalog and web ads.
- Created original artwork for magazines, catalogs and sales sheets.
- Maintained and recorded customer artwork and records.
- Trained clients to understand the screen-printing process.
Phipps (2006 ) West Farms, NY
- Worked with a team of graphic artists to teach the general community desktop publishing applications. Advanced members were taught Adobe programs of their choice.
- Managed online promotional ads and email blasts.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Corel Painter
- Final Cut Pro
- Logic Pro X
- Microsoft Office
- Mac & PC Environments
- Responsive Design
- Graphic Design Findamentals
- Web Development Findamentals
- Social Media
- Art Direction
- Marketing Strategies
- Vector Art